Our School Aims
To ensure that all children irrespective of gender, race, culture and ability are treated equally and are able to read their full potential.
There is further information for parents to download using the link below on Fundamental British Values.
Fundamental British Values
- To create a purposeful learning environment which encourages a child to progress happily.
- To enable children to understand that respect and thoughtfulness for others provides the basis of a caring and happy community.
- To be able to speak and write effectively in a variety of situations.
- To respect books, equipment, tools and property at school and wherever they might be
- To develop a knowledge and understanding of mathematics which enable children to operate effectively both in and out of school
- To encourage scientific curiosity to enable children to understand the world in which they live through investigation and problem solving
- Through history, geography and religious studies, develop an awareness and appreciation of the past, present and their influences on the future
- To develop skills across the curriculum in design, technology, art, music and crafts
- To help children to appreciate the beauty of the world around them
- To promote an enjoyment of physical activities, drama, dance and recreational games skills
- To establish an environment in which teaching and non-teaching staff, governors, advisory colleagues and parents/carers can work together to ensure we achieve our aims.