Welcome to Year 6
Our Summer 2 topic is
Are you listening, boy? What is 27 plus 45? Come on – faster now, we haven’t got all day!
Find out about super-strict schools by travelling back in time to a Victorian classroom. Make sure you’re on your best behaviour though as punishments are unquestionably terrible!
Discover a time when great minds thought new thoughts and ingenious inventors created so many things we take for granted today: the electric light bulb, the telephone and even the first flushing loo!
Full steam ahead to the Victorian age!
HomeworkSummer 2 Homework
Year EventsDates for your diary:
- UCA transition begins Monday 2nd July
- Wear red to Show Racism the Red Card - Thursday 5th July
- Nunthorpe transition begins Monday 9th July
- End of year reports - Monday 9th July
- Outwood Ormesby transition begins Tuesday 10th July
- Summer Fair 3:15 pm - Tuesday 17th July
- Leavers Disco - Thursday 19th July