Welcome to EYFS
Our topic this half term is:
Why can I see myself in a puddle? Are a butterfly’s wings the same? Explore these questions and more in this project about reflections and symmetry.
We will be looking at our reflection in different shiny objects around the classroom.
Nursery will be reading the story of the Ugly Duckling. Reception will be reading Bringing Down the Moon. Both stories are about reflections seen by animals in water.
Discover more about how we will teach the topic by reading our newsletter.
- 13th December 3.15pm: Christmas Fayre
- 13th December: Christmas lunch for reception children
- 14th December at 10am : The Christmas Nativity, performed by morning nursery and reception children .
- 15th December at 2pm: The Christmas Nativity, performed by afternoon nursery and reception children.
- 21st December am: Christmas party for all nursery children.
- 21st December pm: Christmas party for reception children. ( please send a change of clothes in a named bag, Thank you)
- Please see your newsletter for details.