Our School Aims
To ensure that all children irrespective of gender, race, culture and ability are treated equally and are able to read their full potential.
- To create a purposeful learning environment which encourages a child to progress happily.
- To enable children to understand that respect and thoughtfulness for others provides the basis of a caring and happy community.
- To be able to speak and write effectively in a variety of situations.
- To respect books, equipment, tools and property at school and wherever they might be
- To develop a knowledge and understanding of mathematics which enable children to operate effectively both in and out of school
- To encourage scientific curiosity to enable children to understand the world in which they live through investigation and problem solving
- Through history, geography and religious studies, develop an awareness and appreciation of the past, present and their influences on the future
- To develop skills across the curriculum in design, technology, art, music and crafts
- To help children to appreciate the beauty of the world around them
- To promote an enjoyment of physical activities, drama, dance and recreational games skills
- To establish an environment in which teaching and non-teaching staff, governors, advisory colleagues and parents/carers can work together to ensure we achieve our aims.
There is further information for parents to download using the link below on Fundamental British Values.